Turkey schnitzel with parmesan
An easy, quick and above all tasty solution when you lust for proteins –but you have guilts for not eating vegetables at all for a couple of days!
Turkey schnitzels –but not alone…
- 4 turkey schnitzels
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- ½ cup of grained parmesan
- ½ tsp of sweet paprika (or hot if you prefer spicy food)
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Break the egg in a bowl, whisk it and add all the other ingredients except for bread crumbs
- Sink the turkey schnitzels in this mixture and ideally, let them soak for about 1 hour in the fridge
- Add to a frying pan the olive oil and let it heat in medium fire
- Take the schnitzels out of the fridge, put the bread crumbs in a bowl and cover the schnitzels with them, pressing crumbs to stick on turkey
- Fry them in medium heat one by one so as not to be burnt outside and stay raw inside.
Eat them hot, with or without some lemon juice. If there is left any –what a joke!- they are very nice the next day, straight from the fridge; plain or in a sandwich.