Tortillas with cold cuts and cream cheese
A very easy, quick, tasty and cheap fingerfood!
From magazine Realfood, December 2010
- 6 big tortillas
- 200 gr of cream cheese, thinned with 2-3 tbsp of milk
- 6 big slices -or 12 small ones- of any kind of cold cuts (I used mortadella and smoked turkey)
- pepper and salt
- Grain some fresh pepper and salt over thinned cream cheese and mix well to get a firm cream
- Spread cheese all over each tortilla, place a slice -or two if they are small- of cold cut and roll it tight.
- Wrap each tortilla roll with cling film and place them in the fridge for at least one hour to firm
- Take them out of the fridge, unwrap them and cut the two edges of each roll 1-2 in. (they are usually empty!). Cut each roll in 3-4 smaller ones and put them in a platter, with the cut side facing up, to make the spiral effect!
Eat them cold!