Plateau with cold cuts and their company!
Plateau with cold cuts and various cheese is one my favourite fingerfood!
I can keep on nibbling all night long with a nice cold glass of beer or chilled wine, as my guests did on New Year’s Eve at my place. You can put on a plateau whatever cold cut you prefer and combine it with various different stuff; mustards, dips, pickles, breadsticks, crackers and so on!
So, check out what I chose to put on my plateau that night…
- smoked turkey
- beer sausage with parmesan crust
- boiled frankfurt sausages
- red sweet peppers dip with cheese
- sweet and sour various pickles
- short wholemeal breadsticks
- long breadsticks
- small toasts with olive and origano flavour
In fact, there are no directions! Do whatever you want! Use your imagination! However, I ‘m going to write down what I did, just for the records…
- Cut mortadella slices in two pieces, if it is too big and shape a cone with it
- Cut turkey in small strips and pin them with toothpicks
- Take the long breadsticks and roll over their edges prosciutto strips. Place them in a glass and put it in the centre of the plateau
- Place small bowls around plateau and fill them with: pickles, sauces, dips and mustards, breadsticks, crackers and toasts!