Chocolate. Don’t eat it. Drink it.
Velvet and soft.
As thick as it should be.
To the right warm temperature.
With a shiver running through your spine with every single sip.
Which can’t be small.
And right to the point of wanting more and more and more, it just finishes.
From Stelios Parliaros‘ book “Chocolate”.
For 2 cups. Next time for double, at least.
- 300 gr fresh milk
- 100 gr dark chocolate melted
- 1 cinnamon stick
- peel of half orange
- 1 vanilla stick or 1/2 tsp of liquid vanilla
- In a small pot pour all the ingredients, put it on fire and stir well until the mixture starts to boil
- Take it out from fire and let it as it is for 2-3′
- Strain it and serve to two cups.
- Drink it hot.
- And relax.
You might also like: