Chocolate mousse with strawberries pulp and without sugar!
Well, there are no words to describe this.
Just taste it.
Grab a spoon, take a big spoonful of mousse and slowly enjoy the velvet chocolate-strawberry cold delight…
Then, take another one and another one and another one until there is nothing left!
Eat one more bowl if you want.
And make this mousse one more time because noone else had the chance to taste it!
By Stelios Parliaros, from magazine “Sweet stories”
- 300 gr strawberries, cleaned +some more for garnishing
- 500 gr dark chocolate with 55% cocoa
- 500 ml heavy cream with 35% fat, slightly whipped like a yoghurt -not a cream
- Cut chocolate in small pieces in a bowl
- Pulp the strawberries with a multi processor and put the pulp in a small pot to boil.
- When the pulp starts boiling, pour it over the chocolate pieces. Stir well until chocolate melts.
- Add the whipped cream and slightly stir.
- Pour the mousse into bowls or small glasses and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with some strawberries and sprinkle with some icing sugar