Food Blogger Connect: a photojournal.
I will never forget the first time I visited London (and here) on the occasion of Food Blogger Connect -the international conference that gathers food bloggers not only based in the UK but also from all over the world.
In three days the most important matters of food blogging are presented: food photography and styling, writing techniques, technical issues, marketing and promotion, social media, anything that makes a food bloggers mind “explode”!
This year, I will let the photographs do the talking.
And if you really want to know what happened there, check this out!
Here you are!
P.S. This year, despite of all the difficulties, 4 more greek food bloggers were there, representing our small country!
And speaking of greek presence abroad and especially in London, UK, I will mention Cookisto, “…a community of food lovers that connects talented cooks with hungry locals” -already successful in Greece, which makes its very first steps right now in England.
Simple enough, Cookisto is for foodies who:
- Can’t, won’t or don’t know how to cook
- Love trying new food, but can’t afford to eat out all the time
- Enjoy fresh, healthy food using local ingredients
- Always wanted to try homemade cooking from other cultures
- Need an amazing cook for a special occasion
And Cookisto is for creative cooks who:
- Want to show off their cooking skills
- Enjoy experimenting with new recipes
- Always cook too much, but hate to waste food
- Could use some extra income
- Know that good food is for sharing
Check out this new greek food entrepreneuship!
You might also like: